[Freeswitch-users] Maillist client software - NOOB

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed Jun 6 21:45:08 MSD 2012

HI All,

I have been getting more and more familiar with FS and can actually make
some contributions to the questions coming through in the maillist.
However, when I signed up I chose the option to bundle the messages before
sending them to me. - BIG MISTAKE -.  I use MS Outlook as my mail client.

When they all come as attachments I can access them and respond well enough,
but then I have no useful interface features like:

.         SEARCH

.         Next/Prev in Thread, etc.

So, I have 2 questions:

1.       How do I un-bundle the list mailings?

or better still

2.       Does anyone have a good client software package (or web site) that
provides a better user interface?

Thanks,

Sean