[Freeswitch-users] how to: get session variable after api_hangup_hook

cristian re cristian.re.work at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:33:59 MSD 2012

Hello,

I write a custom cpp module for freeswitch that exposes an API:

SWITCH_ADD_API(commands_api_interface, "my_hangup", "my_hangup",
 my_hangup_api , MY_HANGUP_USAGE);

I want to call this api from dialplan (after bridge hangup) for reading the
variable "billmsec".
I put this into my dialplan:

<action application="set" data="session_in_hangup_hook=true"/>
<action application="set" data="api_hangup_hook=my_hangup_api"/>

After hangup freeswitch call correctly my API but I have not figured out
how to get the variable.