[Freeswitch-users] unallocated number error after integrating FS with Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:41:44 MSD 2012

Hello,

On 5/14/12 10:33 AM, Sherif Omran wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I have Kamailio + FS running on the same server and integrated
> together according to this tutorial as SBC + Media Services
>
> http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.1.x-freeswitch-1.0.6d-sbc
>
> Issues:
> 1- 2 Sip softphones are registered. I can see them online in kamailio.
> When I call FS Echo service, it works. However, when I call the other
> softphone number, it gives unallocated number.
> 2- If user is unreachable, I should get to his voice mail. But I get
> also unknown Invalid application voice mail.
>
> Any body figures this error?

do you get the INVITE out of FreeSwitch, back to Kamailio?

You can use ngrep to watch the sip traffic on the network, be sure you
use the option '-d any' to listen on all interfaces. You can send the
ngrep output here if you don't figure out yourself.

If the call is not sent out, then something is wrong with your dialplan,
not intercepting the call to be sent out, but probably terminating it
due to now explicit rule for it.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu