[Freeswitch-users] opensource project voicechat for freeswitch

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 5 00:01:43 MSD 2012

Hi Thomas,

I appreciate your effort in communicating here and in trying to make
something the helps other blind and visually-impaired users.

When Brian Foster asked about "demographics" he was using an English word
that really means "target audience" or something like that. (
www.freetranslation.com translates it into German as "Demografisch" if that
helps.) What he was asking is, "Who would use the software that you are
wanting to build?" You've already answered part of that question: people
who use screen readers and need a text-based setup.

I believe another person mentioned Baresip in this email thread. If you
haven't checked that out you might want to. It could give you some ideas on
how to proceed.

Thanks,
Michael