[Freeswitch-users] limit app problem with loopback channels

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 4 20:09:20 MSD 2012

Hmm, not entirely sure why it's doing that. It looks like the limit is
being called twice for each dialstring. Just for kicks, can you change
execute_on_originate to execute_on_media? If that doesn't work, try
execute_on_ring as well. I'm just hoping to get some empirical data on what
happens in these scenarios. Once we iron it out we'll get it all wikified.

Thanks,
MC