[Freeswitch-users] Stuck calls

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 19:58:39 MSD 2012

Here we go again ..

freeswitch at internal> status
UP 0 years, 0 days, 18 hours, 13 minutes, 28 seconds, 780
milliseconds, 883 microseconds
FreeSWITCH is ready
51822 session(s) since startup
2000 session(s) 0/100
2000 session(s) max
min idle cpu 0.00/99.00

freeswitch at internal> show channels count

2000 total.

freeswitch at internal> show calls count

2000 total.

I am going to update to latest and try again and may open a JIRA. This
is now happening too often. I am on FreeSWITCH Version 1.1.beta1
(git-2a0ca29 2012-04-27 15-28-17 -0500).

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org