[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer and loopback

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:17:28 MSD 2012

Got a lua script for a B-party "mid-call menu". Is it legitimate to do..
"session:execute("att_xfer", "loopback/"..destnum)"

I've tried it and it seems to start off doing the right things, but my
A-party gets disconnected as soon as the call to the C-Party (the person
I'm transferring the call to) answers the call.

Maybe better to try to orchestrate the entire affair from within the lua
script? (Tricky for a beginner like me!)

Thanks,
Alex