[Freeswitch-users] 482 sent on serial forking

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:59:49 MSD 2012

Hi,

I have a OpenSIPs box running drouting that is sending calls to freeswitch
for CDR and B2BUA purposes. When the first INVITE is sent to freeswitch the
call routes correct with no issues, but if the first attempt fails for
whatever reason then OpenSIPs will pick the next gateway ID and send the
call to freeswitch, at that point a 482 is sent back. I lowered the T4
timer in freeswitch to 250ms but still get this error, I saw another post
that freeswitch thinks the dialog is still active and thus causing the 482.

Any ideals on this? I am using append_branch on the openSIPs side but I
don't think that matters and the dialog on freeswitch is done by callID
from what I can tell. Im pretty sure this is a common setup so I think it's
something easy im missing.

Thanks!