[Freeswitch-users] LUA session:Bridge not actually bridging calls ~

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:40:24 MSD 2012

Though the problem is solved but is there any corresponding WARN or
anything in the logs so that anyone can pick the problem right away.
This fixing of codecs took alot of time and I was never expecting that this
could be the cause Thinking that its Bridge() which is not doing its part.

Thanks a lot for your time on this.

Regards,
Sammy