[Freeswitch-users] LUA session:Bridge not actually bridging calls ~

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:23:16 MSD 2012

Hi again,

So, It was a very minor change in configuration and it was working.
Basically FreeSwicth was bridging the two legs BUT there was a codec issue.
All I had to do was in Asterisk (serving as my gateway) to allow only ulaw
and alaw
i.e

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

What I really really wish to know is that why there was no indication of
codec mismatch or ptime mismatch or sample rate mismatch while transcoding
or anything.

It will be fine if  none replies but it will be great to know the real
reason behind this and from where in logs can I verify this !!

Thanks
Sammy