[Freeswitch-users] Bind Sofia external profile to Static private IP

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:30:39 MSD 2012

Hello,
Probably an easy thing but my luck I'm stuck in this awkward situation
here, I want my sofia external profile to bind to my private IP:
192.168.15.21 , so for the purpose I've edited the vars.xml and
sip_profiles/external.xml but still everytime I restart freeswitch it
detects the Public IP and binds thye external-sip-ip and external-rtp-ip to
the Public IP ?

I'm very confused at this and followed all the previous mailing lists
threads and to-dos as well but in vain.

Waiting for a savior here.
--
Thanks