[Freeswitch-users] AutoNAT - Local Networks not excluded

g g.d.monnezza at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 27 16:30:30 MSD 2012

I found someone talking about similar problems. I read that
"... some lines of code in sofia_reg.c

         if (is_nat && profile->local_network &&
switch_check_network_list_ip(network_ip, profile->local_network)) {
                 if (profile->debug) {
                         switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG,
SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG, "IP %s is on local network, not seting NAT mode.\n",
network_ip);
                 }
                 is_nat = NULL;
         }
"

So I think there is the possibility to set which are local networks.

Also I found in my sip_profiles for nat-mode contain (as it should be) the ext-
IP declaration:
      <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="auto-nat"/>
      <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="auto-nat"/>
but not the line
<param name="apply-nat-acl" value="rfc1918"/>
May be this line solve my problem.
I'll try as soon as possible, but all my FS servers ara actually in production
environments :(
If someone has the chance to test it successfully, please report it.