[Freeswitch-users] What's better Unix ro Windows? LOL

Chris Mylonas chris at opencsta.org
Thu Jul 26 10:50:52 MSD 2012

> CentOS 6 should be avoided at all costs at the time of writing this.
> There are performance issues inside of it which Ken Rice hasn't had
> the time or energy to chase down.

Interestingly some bsd folks warned me about CentOS 5 timing problems in the kernel when it was released.  Is it a similar sort of thing with RedHat putting in their own kernel stuff?

Are we talking a high load machine when mentioning performance problems?

This is the first I've heard of CentOS 6 performance problems.

Thanks for the heads up