[Freeswitch-users] [CRIT] sofia_glue.c:1083 No RTP ports available!

mtle getj2k at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 21:02:22 MSD 2012

So do I, since the last rebuild from git a few days ago. In autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml, I have:    <!-- RTP port range -->    <param name="rtp-start-port" value="10000"/>    <param name="rtp-end-port" value="20000"/>
and iptables:-A INPUT -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 10000:20000 -j ACCEPT
The 'netstat' command returns about 15 open UDP ports.