[Freeswitch-users] ACK to 200 OK in a Bridge

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 20 22:21:57 MSD 2012

This shouldn¹t be a problem... The call is answered as soon as FS gets the
200 OK from the termination leg...  Also keep in mind that FreeSWITCH has
sofia do a few things automattically like the 100 trying is done automagic
by the sofia lib...

Also FreeSwitch is a B2BUA not a Proxy so the the A Leg can operate
independently of the B leg...