[Freeswitch-users] Which FS version to use?

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 17:37:19 MSD 2012

by the way, any plans to fork a "stable" Git branch and use it only for bugfixes, whereas "master" would absorb also all new features?

What I see now in the commit log, is the "master" branch also used for normal development, and not only for bugfixes. This way it's difficult to expect the final 1.2 release any time soon.