[Freeswitch-users] Which FS version to use?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Thu Jul 19 17:18:53 MSD 2012

Just did a quick check on ENUM as well. It seems that the current version requires you to configure nameservers for enum. The default stuff that used to exist seems to be overwritten by these settings.

The default enum settings file also reflect these changes.

<param name="nameserver" value="192.168.0.1"/>

/Peter