[Freeswitch-users] AVMD

Ian Bonham ian.bonham at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:58:30 MSD 2012

Michael is totally right there! Hands on Tinkering is what I've been doing
all afternoon and picked up so much. I also hit Amazon (Other book shops
are available!) and got myself the FreeSwitch 1.0.6 book by our Mr Collins
himself, Mr Minessale and Mr Schriber. A fine read guys, and a good start
when you're really wanting to get stuck in!
I was thinking, oh great LUA, something else new to learn but the book has
really got me going in the right direction, thanks!

Bon