[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Failover Question

Matt Stockton mstockton at harqen.com
Fri Jul 13 19:19:40 MSD 2012

Hey Stephen -

I have a question about your setup for using FS as a SIP proxy with
bypass_media. I have a similar need where I dont need registration, only
inbound and bound calls from/to the PSTN --- Right now I have OpenSips
sitting in front of a pool of FS, but if I could have the same setup and
just use another FS, this would be preferable.

My FS Pool have public IPs so I have no NAT issues with RTP, its just that
the SIP signaling for incoming and outgoing calls have to come from a
single IP.

Are you using the proxy as I described above? If so, I'm interested to hear
more details on how you have things setup.

Thanks!