[Freeswitch-users] Anyone want my SSD tips on the FS Wiki?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Wed Jul 11 21:36:18 MSD 2012

I'm interested in Mario's response, but in our environment, we had to go
with SSDs to keep up with the database activity that happens when you
run the core DB in sql and have 400 phones all with a list of
subscriptions, and every call using the limit DB backend twice.

I have only been using them for about a year, so if there is something I
should do to extend their life, I'm quite interested!

-Tim