[Freeswitch-users] Polycom IP501

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:20:07 MSD 2012

Hell Todd,

  If you've created the right config files then it should work immediately.
However, if you haven't used Polycoms so far I doubt you have the perfect
config files. It also depends on which additional functionality you want
(like extended function keys, etc.).

Polycom's guide includes everything, but it is sort of a refference manual
and not a user guide.

I suggest you start with the WIKI as it have examples.

                        __Yehavi: