[Freeswitch-users] Pushing CDR Information into Zeromq

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:24:47 MSD 2012

> What I really want is to provide near-real time updates of CDRs on a
> webpage, the webserver not necessarily being on the same machine as
> Freeswitch. I would hate to continuously scan DB on freeswitch machine
> for latest CDR info.

There's no need for this. mod_xml_cdr can submit CDRs to any URL accessible from the FS host, that means it can submit CDRs directly to a script on your webserver.

The only need to do any scanning on your FS server is to watch the err log dir so you can resubmit failed CDRs. That doesn't need to be a constant polling - it can be a cronjob, manual (after seeing and correcting the problem) or... a daemon that uses inotify to only wake up when a failed cdr has been written to disk. Of course as well as retries you want it to notify you in case it's a problem on the webserver that needs you to correct it.

Steve on iPhone

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org