[Freeswitch-users] Performance Testing

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Sat Jul 7 12:05:04 MSD 2012

Before trying anything else, use real hardware instead of virtual. A virtual server with this kind of load will only cause you trouble. Actually - most virtual solutions will cause you problems :)

Also, performance with average call duration of 4s is not really anything that would happen in real life.

But first of all - get real hardware.

/Peter