[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen not generating inbound A-leg CDR

DP . hi-tecc at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 02:07:52 MSD 2012

Hi,
Does mod_skypopen generate inbound A-leg CDRs?
Simple scenario, inbound call from Skype to anywhere in Freeswitch (currently a Lua script, but also tried direct to extensions), does not generate any CDRs for that A-Leg. I tried transferring to another context, bridging, etc to no avail... only the b-leg, if present, generates a CDR.
To eliminate my xml_cdr, I purposely set the post url to an invalid link, which throws a red crit error in console upon call hangup of regular mod_sofia calls. The mod_skypopen throws no error whatsoever, possibly indicating its not generating the CDR?
Im running FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-5e4a514 2012-03-10 22-56-29 -0500).
(Tried updating to the latest 1.2 branch last week but got random restarts and crashes of freeswitch, also kept getting "unclean" in the git version header after several make currents', had to quickly revert as this is a production box). Will clone the install again and try and test the latest git at a later date).
Thanks,
-Damian