[Freeswitch-users] Disable reinvite

Richard Klingler richard at klingler.net
Fri Jul 6 15:37:12 MSD 2012

Hmm...

Doesn't help setting:

	<param name="inbound-bypass-media" value="false"/>

Seems to be som eother problem...

Internal phones are on network 10.0/16 and connect to FS via internal network...
But as soon RTP traffic is flowing, RTP traffic goes out via internet gateway
and back in into FS via its WAN IP. (Internet FW and FS WAN are one same /29 subnet).

So somehow FS thinks the internal phones have a public IP and not RFC1918.