[Freeswitch-users] RTP delay > 100ms by performance testing with freeswitch as trancoding device SILK to G711a

A E G all.eforums at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:27:53 MSD 2012

Thanks for the short/straight pointers re: what matters most for freeswitch
performance.

Are there any equivalent pearls of wisdom "best practices" re: CPU, RAM and
Shared Memory/Bus that you or others can advise on, if this was to run in a
virtual environment in a private cloud of Xen Server, KVM or vCloud etc?
Probably it will depend on the underlying hardware or not? kernel tuning of
the Linux guest as well as resource sharing?

Any light you or anyone else can shed on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance