[Freeswitch-users] Fs compatible phones?

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Wed Jul 4 23:35:57 MSD 2012

When you introduce wireless there can be some audio issues (depending on
what and how much that network is used for). There are ways of getting
around that but it can be out of the users control and is outside the scope
of this discussion.

Softphones can be good, but they again are more trouble that they are
worth.

Brian Foster
Endigo Computer LLC

Sent from a mobile device.