[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch console log and file log

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 4 02:17:30 MSD 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Alexandr Kostenko <akostenko at broadvox.com>wrote:

> Hi, Guys.
> Can you explain me more understandable about logs in freeswitch.
> Can I for example decrease console log level (or fully disable) and
> increase file log level?
> Also can full log level  causing  freeswitch crush  ?
> Thanks
>
> You can have console logging at a different level than the log file. Look
in conf/autoload_configs/console.conf.xml and logfile.conf.xml and you'll
see that you have a fair number of options. In console.conf.xml there's a
lot of explanatory information about mappings and how to make it so that
only certain items have logging turned on at specific log levels. Note that
what's listed in console.conf.xml also applies to logfile.conf.xml.

-MC