[Freeswitch-users] Fs compatible phones?

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Tue Jul 3 23:48:14 MSD 2012

Thanks for the info but well beyond my price range.
The 3com is cheap and probably due to being tied to the specific pbx
package.

The Cisco has good reviews but the display isn't back lit, making use in
a dark room problematic.

The used GrandStream models are affordable but from what I read suffer
from poor audio.

I rapidly running out of options here, any one else care to jump in?