[Freeswitch-users] Multiple 183 SDP Change Codecs - allowed?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Tue Jul 3 19:50:45 MSD 2012

Sorry, missed the pcap in the original message.  I'd try the NDLB
setting and see what happens.

Keep in mind what I said about the carrier and FAS...  While it's not
technically non-compliant behavior it reeks of either incompetence or
malice.

Generally speaking (in the SDP offer/answer model) as long as the
remote end's answer contains codecs in your offer it is valid answer
(even if there are several of them).

What happens if you remove either PCMA or PCMU from your INVITE (offer)?