[Freeswitch-users] How about a USER FORUM and kill off the mail list?

Евгений joohny at mail.ru
Tue Jul 3 17:43:25 MSD 2012

Hi,

It will be a forum in Russian, first off all. Also I can help in English too (a little). If somebody can help for English users too, it would be very nice. Mailing list is a good thing, but a forum is much better to me. All those who think this way - welcome to freeswitchforum.com.
If this mail topic appears from time to time - so, many people are interested in it. I try to give an opportunity and not a holy war.
Evginey
С уважением Евгений.