[Freeswitch-users] Playback of multiple wavs in a round-robin scenario

BookBag asaad2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:22:23 MSD 2012

Hello all, I have been searching day and night for a way on how to do this.
I have a customer who would like like random ads stored as wav's  to be
played once an incoming call comes in. For example, this customer has 5 ads
each one in its own wav file. If an incoming call comes in, one of those
wav's gets played. When a second call comes in, another wav gets selected
and gets played. Anybody can help point me in the right direction.

Thank you.