[Freeswitch-users] Installing with support for Digium card ... no freetdm in modules.conf?

Kevin White kevinw at centrallogic.com
Tue Jan 31 21:14:58 MSK 2012

Hi all,

I apologize for such a novice question, but I'm trying to get FreeSwitch installed correctly to support my Digium analog card, and then have Plivo run on top of it.

According to FreeTDM site, it says to simply uncomment the mod_freetdm line in modules.conf of freeswitch.  But I don't have that line in my modules.conf.  I know I could just add it, but I'm not sure if the rest of the system actually has the required stuff in it to work that way.

I look in the FreeSwitch 1.0.6 book and it has little to no actual information on doing anything with FreeTDM other than that it exists and replaces OpenZAP.    No actual instructions to make it work.

What's the "proper" way to get freeswitch installed and working with FreeTDM for digium analog card?

Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin White
Senior Software Engineer