[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch billing

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 03:03:18 MSK 2012

Hello Guys,

Just commited a new version in github.

I have NOT included the retail part yet.

This includes a basic install script which you shuld execute like this:
The script WILL REPLACE some xml config, so PLEASE CHECK THE FILES IN
gateway/ to make sure it doesn't messes up your existing configuration!!

you MUST set some variables in "variables.conf", you execute the install
script like so:

perl install.pl

For a full explanation read the README file...

Let me know your experience with it.

David