[Freeswitch-users] Method of checking if media is being played at a session

Michael Lutz mytemike72 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:40:56 MSK 2012

Hi All,

I am dealing with a little problem...

To play asynchronous audio in my Lua script I use the api function
"uuid_broadcast {uuid} {fileName} aleg". This all works well and audio
is being buffered if I call my function multiple times.
When I want to abort all plays and flush the buffer I use "uuid_break
{uuid} all". This all works excellent!

My problem is I at certain points need to know if audio is being
played (or awaits in the buffer) and need to pause execution untill
all audio is beging played (or flushed).

Is there a way of doing this in either Lua or apiFunctions? or a
channel variable perhaps? I have looked and tryed but cannot seem to
find a way doing this.

Any hints (or solution ;-) appreciated!

Regards,
Michael Lutz