[Freeswitch-users] Equivalent of "s" extension in Asterisk

Brian brian at neotiq.com
Fri Jan 27 18:19:42 MSK 2012

Hi Avi,

Maybe that’s the term I should use, hot-dial. I’m talking about analogic
phones, not VoIP phones.  If it’s an analogic phone plugged into an FXS
socket, when you pick up the phone, the PBX is capable of detecting the
off-hook event. That feature must be supported by the analogic card’s
driver. In asterisk’s case, that is the option named “immediate=true|false”
in the Zapata.conf file, as stated here:
<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+zapata.conf>
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+zapata.conf

Best regards,

Brian