[Freeswitch-users] Equivalent of "s" extension in Asterisk

Brian brian at neotiq.com
Fri Jan 27 17:38:35 MSK 2012

Hi Saugort,

Thank you for these links. However that is not really what I’m looking for.
What I am trying to do is to play a sound file to an analogic phone as soon
as the later goes off-hook. What I called “eary media” is not really the
ringtone as we often see in SIP protocol. Sorry for the confusion.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Brian