[Freeswitch-users] Call FW on phone

Vitalie Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:24:28 MSK 2012

And when you say "phone is set to make call FW" - are you calling to this
phone A from another phone which is connected to FS? (lets say phone B),
and Phone A is doing SIP redirect to the external number which is set by
you in the Phone A's settings?

If so, I assume the call will enter FS, and then it depends of your
dialplan... You can setup it in the way that if the number does not exist,
or based on some prefix, it should bridge to external number via
sofia/external/386$1 at SBC_IP, but this should be done explicitly, FS does
not know that you want to forward it to the outside world...

For example:

<extension name="user_not_found_lets_try_external_gateway">
  <condition field="${user_exists(id ${destination_number} $${domain})}"
expression="false">
    <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/external/386${destination_number}@SBC_IP"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

Let me know if this bring more light to your issue.

Vitalie