[Freeswitch-users] Gateway Configuration with No Authentication

georg at riseup.net georg at riseup.net
Thu Jan 26 12:08:12 MSK 2012

He Vishal,

> We are trying to use FS to handle incoming call from SIP provider.
> Provider
> doesnt have any authentication because its all inbound traffic. They have
> configured their SIP trunk to point to our FreeSwitch Box.

I don't think you have to use a username. I've got a similar setup, my
external.xml config is looking like:

<include>
  <gateway name="xxx">
    <param name="proxy" value="THE.I.R.IP"/>
    <param name="register" value="false"/>
    <param name="extension" value="extension_that
_should_be_called_in_your_dialplan"/>
    <param name="rtp-autofix-timing" value="false"/>
    <param name="caller-id-in-from" value="true"/>
  </gateway>
</include>

HTH,
Georg