[Freeswitch-users] Sendmail segfaulting before second message is sent

Rob Morin rmorin at blie-ent.com
Wed Jan 25 21:31:10 MSK 2012

For some extensions, I've got FreeSWITCH configured to send both the
voicemail to an email address and a notification to a cell phone that there
is a message.

Sendmail is segfaulting (error 6) before the second email message is sent.
Sometimes the notification message is going out, sometimes the email message
goes.

If I am just sending an email, it is *generally* successful. Although
sometimes it fails, so I really need to fix this.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can troubleshoot this?

(Running CentOS 5.7, sendmail 8.13).

Thank you,

Rob