[Freeswitch-users] CAMA Stack

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:50:15 MSK 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Michael Gende <mgende at gendesign.com> wrote:

> Hey Steve,
>
> I know that Asterisk was used, we were once using it ourselves and had
> Digium produce a CAMA stack (as you noted, no great shakes, I think one guy
> did it in a weekend. It sure wasn't priced that way!).

LOL ... I'm sure you've heard some variation of this one:

"Nikola Tesla visited Henry Ford at his factory, which was having some kind
of difficulty.  Ford asked Tesla if he could help identify the problem
area.
Tesla walked up to a wall of boilerplate and made a small X in chalk on one
of the plates.  Ford was thrilled, and told him to send an invoice.

The bill arrived, for $10,000.  Ford asked for a breakdown.  Tesla sent
another invoice, indicating a $1 charge for marking the wall with an X, and
$9,999 for knowing where to put it."

Taken from: http://www.snopes.com/business/genius/where.asp

-
Moy