[Freeswitch-users] sofia: disable support for UPDATE message in SIP Accept header

Michal Zubáč michal.zubac at comgate.cz
Wed Jan 25 14:40:40 MSK 2012

Hi.

I tried all the things you advised me, but with no effect. When provider
send us re-INVITE, FreeSwitch doesn't react to it at all.

Traces for test call are here:
   PCAP: http://et5.comgate.cz/zubacm/voice/dt_10m_4_sip.zip
   TEXT SUMMARY: http://pastebin.com/BgPUfmuc

I looked into FS source code and I didn't see anything what looks like
response to SIP re-INVITE message. It looks like FS can't process any of
incoming RFC 4028/3311 mechanisms.

I solved this issue by instructing FS to send re-INVITEs from our side
before provider does it, effectively avoiding processing provider's
re-INVITEs.

Michal Zubac
ComGate Interactive s.r.o.