[Freeswitch-users] Internal profile not showing

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:12:53 MSK 2012

Hi,

I have installed Freeswitch from git in my Ubuntu 11.10. There are some
default sip users in prefix/conf/directory/default/1000.xml to 1019.xml.
But when I try to register one extension to IP Phone or Softphone the
account is not registered and responding as Authentication failuere. 403
Forbidden error, even though I have changed the password in 1000.xml file.

Also in FS CLI I am not able to see the output for "sofia status profile
internal".

Please advice.

Regards.