[Freeswitch-users] Call recovery - Multi-primary / multi-backup scenario

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Jan 19 18:55:54 MSK 2012

BTW:
A far simpler set up is simply dispatching to FS boxes. Then for
maintenance, you pause calls (fsctl pause) or tell FS to shut down when
calls are finished (fsctl asap, as per
mod_commands#shutdown<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#shutdown>
).

Are you looking into track-calls for FS crashes, or for maintenance to move
calls around..? This satisfies the second just fine..
-Avi

p.s. mod_ha_cluster in development should handle this beautifully... some
info on mod_ha_cluster<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_01_04#Suggestions_For_Future_Meetings_.26_Future_To_Dos>