[Freeswitch-users] Unable to export a variable to b leg (callcenter)

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Thu Jan 19 03:47:37 MSK 2012

Hi,

With the extension below, I am able to export caller_id_name to b leg without problems.
However, exporting another variable doesn't seem to work because I don't see it in the corresponding CDRs (cdr.variables).
It looks like only known variables are exportable. Is there way to export a custom variable in this case? Thanks.

  <extension name="test">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^test1$" break="on-true">
                <action application="export" data="sid=${sid}" /> <!-- doesn't work -->
                <action application="export" data="caller_id_name=${origination_caller_id_name}" /> <!-- works -->
                <action application="answer" data=""/>
                <action application="callcenter" data="support at default"/>
        </condition>
  </extension>