[Freeswitch-users] Variable in dialplan

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Wed Jan 18 12:33:20 MSK 2012

Hi,

I need a little help about passing variable between dialplans.

I have created one default diaplan. In this dialplan a have set:
<action application="execute_extension" data="check special numbers XML
default"/>

In check special numbers XML there is a condition (<condition
field="destination_number" expression="^check special numbers$" >) and than
<action application="execute_extension" data="special numbers XML
default"/>.

In special numbers XML I have a condition and if this condition is right
the variable $test is set to 112. SO in default dialplan after all this
is set must default dialplan execute this <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/external/386${test}@xx.xxx.xxx.xxx"/>
where ${test} should be variable from special numbers XML.

Why the value of variable is not passed?

Thanks!

--
Best regards / Lep Pozdrav
Miha Zoubek