[Freeswitch-users] Cordless IP Phone

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Jan 17 06:25:39 MSK 2012

Hello,

I have been using the Gigaset S675IP and the A580IP with good success.

They do G.722, can handle SIP SRV records, and the BLFs work (more than
I can say for the Aastra MBU400).

They are also very inexpensive and sound great!

They only caveats:

SIP passwords have to be fairly short
No easy provisioning mechanism.

Other than that, they work great.

Not all models can transfer though - I believe the S675 can.  I haven't
played with the C610

Good luck!

-Tim