[Freeswitch-users] sip_auto_answer auto copy to bleg

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:15:02 MSK 2012

Hi,

I use   originate {sip_auto_answer}user/1000 &bridge(user/1001) and want 1000 to be auto answered but not 1001, but it seems FS automatically copy to b-leg.  I manually comment the following lines and it seems to work.

// switch_channel_set_variable(nchannel, "sip_invite_params", "intercom=true");
}

switch_ivr_transfer_variable(session, nsession, SOFIA_REPLACES_HEADER);
// switch_ivr_transfer_variable(session, nsession, "sip_auto_answer");

would it be good to default to not copy but leave the "export" or equivalent to do that? Or should I patch to add a var to disable that?

Thanks.

--
About: http://about.me/dujinfang
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com