[Freeswitch-users] Cordless IP Phone

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Mon Jan 16 07:49:35 MSK 2012

Hi

I have had great success using Yealink phones with Freeswitch and a
customer has asked me for a cordless phone for their office. I want to
ensure that they can keep as much functionality with a cordless phone as
they have with the Yealink T28. I am looking at the Siemens C610IP phone
but don't know how well it plays with Freeswitch.

Can someone please shed some light on the Siemens phone or any
alternative that you have successfully implemented.

Thanks in advance