[Freeswitch-users] Bsuy, Wait, Callback - lua script..?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon Jan 16 02:38:00 MSK 2012

Hi, I'm looking to implement a callback functionality.
I get an incoming invite which has the user who is making the call and his
destination.
I'm supposed to 486 that and then after 2 second call them back, and
connect the call.

Should I do a hangup hook to a lua script which sleeps 2 seconds and does
an originate?
or zombie exec?
And if I do the originate within the lua script, won't that leave the lua
script running for the whole calls?

What's the best way.. or even just a good way to do this - I don't expect
more than 10 simultaneous calls as of now on this particular method.

Thanks,
-Avi